The US3 unscrambling table assembly is a semi-automatic random bottle unscrambler. Bottles are manually fed from a loading tray using a bottle pusher onto a rotating turntable (diameter 1000mm). After bottles are dispersed onto the table a series of deflector guides drive the bottles outwards into a single file which results in bottles being fed onto a transport conveyor (note: transport conveyor not included).
- Robustly constructed stainless steel base cabinet assembly with rotating turntable;
- Integral electrical control panel and operational controls;
- Loading tray with bottle pusher adjustable take off rails and deflector guides suitable for handling differing bottle sizes;
- Instruction manual (English) including mechanical and electrical drawings, parts lists, operation, maintenance details etc;
- CE certification.
- Machinery directive 2006/42/ec and electromagnetic compatibility directive 2004/108/ec;
- Power requirement: 220/240v 50hz 1 phase electrical consumption: 2kw;
- Nett weight: 136 Kg.