Precise Tablet, Pill, and Capsule Counting Filling Machine King Dispenser Rx
The King Dispenser Rx is a GMP countertop semi-automatic dual station tablet and capsule counting and filling machine. It is suitable for handling a wide range of oral dose and tabletted products into glass and plastic containers and pouches.
The machine is modern, accurate and versatile. It can handle tablets, pills, capsules and dragees up to a maximum of 25mm diameter in counts of between 1 and 10,000.
A transparent conical product hopper retains and progressively delivers tablets or capsules to the vibratory bowl feeder. The feed rate is easily adjustable using the machines touchscreen interface. After exiting the bowl feeder product is gently separated and aligned into a single stream. Product then proceeds to exit the bowl feeder and passes through a sensing head which counts the product. The product then passes through a divider flap mechanism into one of two dispensing funnels where pre-positioned containers are waiting.
When the target count is reached the divider flap switches position and redirects the product into the next waiting container.
Standard King Dispenser Rx machine includes:
1. Removeable plastic conical bulk hopper.
2. Standard bowl feeder suitable for handling a wide range of tablets and capsules with optional and custom designs available.
3. Modern and clean stainless steel cabinet design with integral touchscreen interface.
4. Quick release no tool flap housing and Ø20mm dispensing funnel assembly.
5. Adjustable container platform.
1. Instruction manual (in English) including mechanical assembly and electrical drawings, parts listings, operational instructions and maintenance details etc.
2. Designed in compliance with UKCA and CE standards.
3. Power requirement: - 220/240v 50hz / 110v 60hz 1 phase.
4. Nett weight: 25kg.
5. Standard machine warranty: 1 year from delivery.
6. Customs Tariff: 8422.30 (Machinery).
7. Country of Origin: United Kingdom